How long does it take the average man to get ready? How about the average woman? According to a new survey, the time both men and women take to get ready is pretty surprising:
According to a new survey, men spend longer getting ready to go out than women. The survey found the average man spends 75 minutes a day showering, shaving, and styling himself. The average woman spends 70 minutes.
- 42% of the men surveyed use a hair dryer.
- 88% groom their body hair at least once a week.
- 98% plan out their outfits in advance.
- 76% end up trying on a few different things before they settle on what they’re going to wear.
- The survey also found the average man owns four pairs of shoes, five pairs of jeans, 17 shirts, and 11 pairs of socks.