The Most Profitable Products in the U.S.
Whether it’s technology, smoking, or caffeine, addiction in America is good business. Here’s a list of the seven most profitable products in the U.S., based on profit margin, revenue, and market share.
Odds are at least one of them has a deep, unbreakable hold on you.
1. The iPhone, 40% profit margin.
2. Marlboro cigarettes, 30%.
3. Monster energy drinks, 26.7%.
4. Coke products, 25%.
5. Enfamil infant formula, 24%.
6. Folgers coffee, 23.6%.
7. Garmin GPS devices, 15% profit margin.