Here’s when the average person hits major moments in a new relationship:
1. You have sex after five dates.
2. Talk about politics and religion after five weeks.
3. Use the terms “boyfriend” and “girlfriend” at eight weeks.
4. Bring up your ex two months and three days into the relationship.
5. Talk about your feelings on kids at three-and-a-half months.
6. Wear unattractive underwear happens three months and 24 days into the relationship.
7. Introduce them to your family: four months.
8. Pass gas in front of them: five months and 21 days.
9. Find out about their credit score: five months and 22 days.
10. Start considering getting engaged: 23 months.
We’re a little confused by some of the milestones and their timelines. Credit scores at five months, but no engagement consideration for almost two years? We’re also not sure if there’s ever a time for unattractive underwear.
The survey of Americans was done by Danish Company AVEConcept.