There’s plenty of real stuff to worry about when you’re planning a wedding. Well, “real” in the context of a wedding, not “real” in the context of things in the world that actually matter.
But either way, none of this stuff qualifies. A new survey found the five most ridiculous things brides worry about at their weddings. Check ’em out:
1. 36% worry that people will realize they stole ideas off social media.
2. 33% worry the wedding won’t look great in Facebook photos.
3. 20% worry that the professional photos of them won’t look as good as their selfies.
4. 16% worry the best man will do something crazy at the reception.
5. And 10% worry their bridesmaids won’t fit into their dresses.
The survey, by British site Getting Personal, also found 41% of women would be upset if everything at their wedding didn’t go perfectly.