If people on Instagram become as annoying as people on Facebook, I’m going to have to go all-in on Snapchat. And I REALLY get creeped out by pictures that use face swap, so that’s a worst-case scenario.
A new survey found the 10 most obnoxious photos people post on Instagram. Check ’em out . . .
1. Couples kissing or cuddling.
2. Pictures that show off how good their body is.
3. Vacation photos that are just there to make other people jealous.
4. Any picture with friends tagged “#squadgoals.” It’s an athletic workout thing.
5. A beach photo of just your legs, where they look like two hotdogs.
6. The hashtag “#nofilter,” to brag about how good you look unedited.
7. Pictures by the pool.
8. Pictures at a music festival.
9. Sunset silhouettes.
10. Sightseeing photos.