You don’t want to get a reputation as being a rude guest, because then people will stop inviting you to their parties. Well, if you find those parties boring and awkward, then this is more like a how-to guide.
A new survey by a British flooring site found the 10 rudest things you can do when you’re a guest in someone’s house:
1. Messing around on your phone.
2. Asking for the WiFi password.
3. Wearing shoes on the carpet without asking first.
4. Looking in the bedrooms without permission.
5. Looking in their fridge.
6. Showing up empty handed.
7. Helping yourself to food without asking.
8. Putting your feet on the furniture.
9. Turning down food when they offer it.
10. Bringing your dog along without asking first.