Every year around this time, Neiman Marcus releases a Christmas catalog with a few ridiculous gifts that most people find extravagant and a little bit sickening. And once again, they didn’t disappoint.
Here are the five absurd things they’re selling this Christmas:
1. A private plane made out of rose gold for $1.5 million.
2. A week of living at three English countryside estates and castles, including polo lessons, helicopter rides, and clay pigeon shooting for $700,000.
3. A walk-on role in the Broadway musical “Waitress” for $30,000.
4. A slumber party at the Neiman Marcus flagship location in Dallas for 12 people, including food, pajamas, and spa treatments for $120,000.
5. And one day of private football lessons from Joe Montana for $65,000.
Neiman Marcus fantasy gifts has some the other things they’re offering.