Can you guess how popular the different Girl Scout cookie flavors are?
Buzzfeed just ran a survey where people ranked the Girl Scout Cookie flavors. Here are the results. Since most of the cookies have two different names in different regions, we’re using both of them:
1. Thin Mints, 34%.
2. Caramel deLites / Samoas (the vanilla cookies with caramel, coconut, and chocolate stripes), 33%.
3. Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs (the peanut butter covered in chocolate), 18%.
4. Shortbread / Trefoils, 4%.
5. Lemonades (the shortbread with lemon icing), 3%.
6. Peanut Butter Sandwich / Do-si-dos (the oatmeal cookies with peanut butter in between), 3%.
7. Thanks-A-Lot (the shortbread with fudge on the bottom), 2%.
8. Trios (the gluten-free peanut butter and oatmeal cookies), 1%.