A new study asked people to describe the perfect job situation. And the answers show we’re not that greedy. We just want a flexible, part time job that pays almost six figures. That’s not too much to ask, right?
Here are the elements of the perfect job:
1. 24 hours a week, or about five hours a day.
2. Pays $80,000-a-year.
3. Free food in the office.
4. A dress code that lets you wear jeans.
5. It’s only 12 minutes away from where you live, but you also have the option to work from home.
6. Six weeks of paid vacation and holidays a year.
7. Flexible work hours.
8. And a cool boss who sometimes wants to go out for a drink.