Latest On Air
- What Dakota Fanning Looks Like Now [Photos] Dakota Fanning's first major role was in 2001's "I Am Sam." This year, Dakota turned 19 years old. What does she look like today?
- The Best Orioles Shaving-Cream-Pie-In-The-Face Photos Here are some of the best photos of the Orioles' shaving-cream based celebrations:
- 84% of Women Hate Seeing Man-Nipples at the Office According to a new survey, 84% of women hate when a guy wears a white shirt to the office with no undershirt on. Why?
- Men More Likely to Hit on Women with Lower Back Tattoos In a new study out of France, researchers wanted to find out if men are more likely to hit on a woman if she's got a lower back tattoo.
- (jon boesche') The Best Fashion Show Of The Year? How gorgeous is that?
- Government Clerk Saves 500 Marriages By Pretending Printer Broken When People Try To File For Divorce 39-year-old Xiong Ling is a clerk who works at the marriage registry for the city of Wuhan, in China. Over the last nine years, Xiong has helped 30,000 couples file paperwork to get married, but she's also tricked at least 500 couples into staying...
- Only 4% of Men Find Short Hair Attractive They say that every woman has a moment where she thinks to herself, "Maybe I should cut my hair short?"
- Man Sets Up Camera to Record Ghosts; Catches Girlfriend Hooking Up With His Teenage Son A guy in Australia was convinced that there were ghosts in his house, so he set up a video camera in his kitchen to get evidence of paranormal activity.
- Help out Jenn's Home State Oklahoma, PLEASE. We just featured Jenn's friend, Jenn on the show, she's from Moore Oklahoma and her story is intense! Hear it all here as well as find ALL the links to help out everyone who were DEVASTATED by this tornado. As the news continues to get...
- How You Can Help Oklahoma The Red Cross The Red Cross of Oklahoma has activated its safe and well website for those who are trying to reconnect with loved ones. Red Cross officials and volunteers are also beginning to open shelters. The first is at St. Andrews...
- (jon boesche') Seventy Five! No photoshop necessary.
- The Most Expensive Home in U.S. History Is On Sale for $190 Million A house that just went on the market in Greenwich, Connecticut is, officially, the most expensive home that's ever gone on sale in U.S. history.