Mix 106.5′s 24th Annual Radiothon Presented By Geico
Mix 106.5 is proud to present the 24th Annual Radiothon for Hopkins Children’s, presented by Geico, happening Thursday, February 28, 2013 and Friday, March 1, 2013!
Maria, Jon and Reagan along with Rachel, Priestly and Jenn will broadcast live both days from the lobby of the brand new hospital at 1800 Orleans Street! This is where it all happens… the interviews, the stories, check presentations and more! Radiothon has raised more than $14 million for Hopkins Children’s since it first aired in 1989. Last year’s event raised more than $800,000 for the patients.
You can make your donation by doing one of the following:
1) Calling 410-823-1065 February 28 and March 1!
2) Clicking here and donating online thru our secured server
3) By joining the Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union 20×12 Club.
One of the best ways to make donations is through the Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union 20 by 12 Club! This program gives you the opportunity to make a $20 monthly donation to Hopkins Children’s for 12 months (a total of $240).
4) Text the word HOPKINS to 50555 to make a $10 donation to Hopkins Children’s (message and data rates may apply)
Miracle Moments are the vignettes you will hear during Radiothon telling the story about a miracle that has happened at Hopkins Children’s.
These are amazing stories of how your donations and the donations of our sponsors Griffith Energy Services, Celebree Learning Centers and Geico help the children and their families at Hopkins Children’s.
Kids Comedy Corner
Presented by Celebree Learning Centers
Be sure to tune in for the Kids Comedy Corner presented by Celebree Learning Centers. Throughout Radiothon you’ll get to hear the best jokes from local kids! As they say, laughter is the best medicine!
Celebree Learning Centers, the area’s leading childcare and preschool provider with 20 locations in central Maryland, is proud to support the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center again this year.
As a “Thank You” to the thousands of families who generously support the MIX 106.5 Radiothon for the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center, Celebree will award a “Free Year Of Child Care” to one lucky family that has donated at least $25. And for every additional $25 donated by a family they will receive an additional contest entry.
To enter, click here and tell them about your donation to the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center. In March they will randomly select one family to receive a “Free Year of Child Care” at one of their 20 Celebree Learning Centers.
Thanks to Cell Phone Repair for being a sponsor of this year’s Radiothon!
Join CPR for their grand opening on Saturday, March 23 from 10am until 3pm
9050 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 103
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042 410-480-0277
• Grand-prize drawing will be for a Google Nexus 7 32gb Tablet with case
• CPR will be providing a gift bag to the first 100+ customers
• Discounts on repairs and accessories
• Used/repaired phones for sale and we will be open to But, Sell or Trade electronic devices
• CPR can provide corporate/government maintenance programs
This year Mix 106.5 is honored to have Charley Crowson and Megan Pringle from ABC 2′s Good Morning Maryland joining Maria, Reagan and Jon each morning.
Thank you for your donation and thank you to all of our sponsors!
- Beat #hipsters at their own game! How to Out-Hipster the Hipsters: bit.ly/YM51MV 15 hours ago
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here ow.ly/l8OID 16 hours ago
- .@BackstreetBoys are back! The band announce new music & tour: bit.ly/17A0ySo 17 hours ago
- Okay, you want to quit smoking. Now what? Life After Smoking – A first hand account: bit.ly/104fDnL 18 hours ago
- Who's ready for Summer concert season? Best Summer Festivals & Music Tours ow.ly/l96xj 19 hours ago