There have been a ton of studies about the connection between money and happiness. And most of them say your happiness peaks around $75,000-a-year, because more money doesn’t change things.
A new study out of England has found that looking at your old photos on Facebook actually makes you happier.
Nine Out of 10 Couples Say They’re Happily Married . . . and One in Six Say Their Marriage is Perfect
According to a new survey by eHarmony, if you’re not happy with your marriage, you’re just about the ONLY one.
In the wake of the list mentioned in a previous post of ways you can make yourself happy — we asked you “what’s the one thing that makes you happy?” The answers lie within…
- Jesus walks but @KanyeWest walks on water. Assessing his #Yeezus haterade: bit.ly/11JRcvA 3 hours ago
- Who is the ‘Paper Doll” in John Mayer’s new single? cbsloc.al/14IrvAM 4 hours ago
- CSX is suing a garbage truck driver and his company for negligence in the explosive train derailment in Rosedale. ow.ly/mc2Sc 5 hours ago
- Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured ow.ly/malbp 6 hours ago
- .@JohnLegend returns with new EDM-influenced single feat. @Kimbramusic. What do you think of Legend's new song? ow.ly/mal6G 7 hours ago
- Shinedown Up Close Concert Entertainment Pictures of the... The 138th Preakness Stakes Hanson Up Close
- Opening Day At Quigley's Half... Carly Rae Jepsen Visits Mix... 85th Annual Academy Awards GRAMMY Cute Couples & Odd...
- GRAMMY Winners' Circle GRAMMY After-Party Style The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards Mix 106.5's Up Close Concert...
- Baltimore Ravens Victory... Ravens Win Super Bowl XLVII Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Mix 106.5's Up Close Concert...