The Most Common Recurring DreamsDo you have the same weird dream over and over? Three out of four people say they do. And a lot of us are having the same recurring dreams.
Sleeping Naked Is Good For YouA survey found only 12% of people sleep naked. . . but the other 88% really need to start. Because it turns out it's good for your health. Here are the four reasons why:
A New Survival Show Has Naked ContestantsDiscovery Channel has a show in the pipeline called "Naked and Afraid" where two strangers are stranded "in one of the world's harshest environments with no food, no water, no tools, and no clothes."
‘Glee’ Guys Get Naked For Upcoming Episode
Take Your First Listen To Ke$ha's 'Die Young'The singer also Tweeted out her nearly naked, Lady Godiva-esque single art.
Olly Murs Takes It All Off For The Fans, Gets Undies Stolen In TexasIf you're only hearing about Brit singer Olly Murs because of his opening slot on One Direction's summer U.S. tour then there's one thing you need to know about his devotion to his fans: it goes all the way. All the way until he's naked.
Rihanna Goes Sheer And Chases Breeze In NYC
Rihanna: Why I Love Getting Naked
Rihanna On Those See-Thru Pics
Nude Cell Phone Photos of Heather Morris from "Glee" Leaked
Celebrities Who Have Posed Naked And Pregnant On Magazines [Photos]
Jessica Simpson's Pregnant Elle Photo - Without Photoshop