A new study out of England has found that looking at your old photos on Facebook actually makes you happier.
Rooney Mara has taken this Elsbeth Salander thing a little far hasn’t she? Ever since Girl with the Dragon Tattoo came out, every picture we’ve found of Rooney features her (a) wearing black, (b) not […]
We found some old pictures from the premiere of the original Harry Potter film, and compared them with pictures from the latest premiere. Warning: This will make you feel old.
I love this idea so much. According to Gawker.com, a video blogger suggested that people recreate photos of them from their youth. The grown-up versions of the pictures are often cute, sometimes hilarious:
- CBS Local Offer: Half off at Silver Spring Mining Company. $15 for $30 worth of sandwiches, steaks, seafood and more ow.ly/lcLPF 48 minutes ago
- Monkey day care don't come cheap for @JustinBieber: How much do you think he owes? ow.ly/lbUYF 2 hours ago
- Candice Glover crowned American Idol. Were you routing for her? ow.ly/lbUWs 3 hours ago
- Are .@beyonce and Jay-Z expecting baby #2? Reports say yes: ow.ly/lbURA 4 hours ago
- @SaraBareilles dances like nobody's watching in new video #iambraveenough: bit.ly/11CcceE 20 hours ago